To avoid misinterpretation or concerning incorrectnesses, MARIN pursues the following media policy.
- MARIN requires inspection of the questions before an interview takes place (by telephone).
- MARIN is willing to participate in live interviews on the condition that a pre-interview has taken place.
- MARIN reserves the right on approval and rectification, to make modifications if actual incorrectnesses or unjust views are found or if the wrong conclusions have been drawn.
- Publication of an article or use of material is only permitted after the consent (in writing or by e-mail) by your contact person at MARIN.
- MARIN receives a proof copy if the information has been used in a piece of writing or an edited video.
- MARIN reserves the right to use the published or edited material without prior permission, unless agreed upon otherwise.