Access to and use of the MARIN website are subject to the following disclaimer. By using the MARIN website, you are agreeing to all of these terms, conditions and notices, without modification by you.
- The information contained in this Website has been published with all reasonable due care of MARIN. Information presented is believed to be reliable but is subject to change at any time without notice and partly provided by third parties. MARIN does not guarantee its completeness or accuracy.
- Users of the Website agree not to use the Website for any purpose that is inappropriate, unlawful,or prohibited by the terms of this Disclaimer.
- MARIN shall not be liable any direct or consequential damages suffered by the user or third parties, or death or personal injury arising out of or in connection with the MARIN site, the service or the agreement.
- MARIN excludes all liability for acts and/or negligence of its employees or by third parties hired or contracted by MARIN.
- MARIN excludes all liability of any kind in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, the MARIN website. User is solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by third parties via the MARIN website.
- MARIN’s liability is in any case limited to the amount that will be paid by the liability insurance company to MARIN in a specific event, but will in no case be more than the invoices sent on the basis of the agreement for the damage causing event.
- MARIN shall not be liable for damage caused by viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses and other programs or files that, via the website, objects or services rendered by MARIN or in an other way are received by the user, unless the user shows that MARIN did not fulfil its obligations with due care.
- Certain links on the MARIN website lead to resources maintained by third parties over which MARIN has no control. MARIN makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of, or any other aspect relating to those resources.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
Dutch law shall govern this disclaimer and the MARIN website. All disputes which may arise between MARIN and the users of this website, relating to this website, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of The Hague.