We provide solutions by combining our experience gained through our hydrodynamic research, equipment and facilities, with the specific needs of institutes requesting hydrodynamic model test technology.
SERVICES & ACTIVITIES
Within our Technology Transfer services we offer:
- Consultancy on general facility specifications
- Conceptual and detailed design assistance with equipment specifications
- Supply of instrumentation
- Data acquisition equipment and software
- Systems integration support and training for operation of a hydrodynamic testing laboratories
In addition to the knowledge and expertise shared during Joint Industry Projects and within our Cooperative Networks, MARIN transfers expertise and knowledge through the MARIN courses. Courses are organised on a regular basis throughout the year, aiming at professionals with experience at BSc level in engineering and naval architecture in the shipping, maritime and offshore industry.