LIVE AND ONLINE DELIVERY OF MODEL TEST RESULTS
MARIN offers a streamlined online and live data delivery service, covering different aspects such as data delivery, video streaming and live status updates. With the introduction of online data delivery and communication it is possible for our clients to be involved without being physically present at MARIN. The streamlined online delivery system facilitates the exchange of data with other stakeholders of your project and makes it possible to analyse test result in your own working environment. The digital services not only have added value online, but also when being present at the model tests.
ONLINE SERVICES IN A NUTSHELL
• Fast and automatic upload of test results: raw and processed data, HD video recordings, data analysis
• Dedicated data visualization software (TyDox)
• Live video streams
• Automatic basin logs
• MARIN inSync StagePlayer for online and interactive data visualization, see: http://demo.stageplayer.nl
• Progress meetings and discussion via video conferencing (e.g. BlueJeans or Skype)
• Online communication tailored to your project (e.g. accounting for time zone differences)
• No travelling time and costs
• No environmental impact of traveling
• Remote visual monitoring of your tests
• Remote access to test results immediately after the tests
Interested? Read the leaflet or watch the testimonial below.